Please click here to visualize 'What We Do' ...
Our partners and associates take the time to understand our clients current and future needs so that we can deliver reliable results. In partnership with our clients and their other professional advisors, we provide unbiased fee-only customized retirement planning and investment management plans. Our advantage is simple:
- Professionalism - Our partners & associates share a commitment to continuous education and professional enhancement.
- Transparent processes - We are disciplined in following and continually improving our processes, and we make sure our processes are both transparent and understood. Why are processes so important? They’re tangible - consistently repeatable, measurable, portable, and comparable. Processes promote honesty, integrity and trustworthiness. It’s easy to follow a plan you trust in, and we’ll be there to help you navigate and stay on track.
- Code of ethics and standards of professional conduct – The CFA Institute’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct are the ethical benchmark for investment professionals around the globe, regardless of job title, cultural differences, or local laws.
Discretionary Investment Management
Our investment management process if focused on the preservation of your capital first and foremost, while striving to meet your income & growth needs. Our disciplined approach applies a combination of quantitative analysis to identify which securities should be bought or sold, and technical analysis to determine the entry and exit point. We also take into consideration global macro-economic developments and seasonality in our search for investment opportunities and threats.
Wealth Management & The Navigator Process
Our Wealth Management process includes but is not limited to the following services:
- Reviewing and prioritizing your goals and objectives
- Developing a summary of your current financial situation, including a net worth statement, cash flow summary and budget
- Reviewing current investment portfolio and developing an asset management strategy
- Developing a financial management strategy, including financial projections and analysis
- Assessing exposure to financial risk and developing a risk management plan
- Completing a retirement planning assessment, including financial projections of assets required at estimated retirement date
- Assessing estate net worth and liquidity and the developing an estate plan to ensure estate planning objectives are met
- Identifying tax planning strategies to optimize your financial position
- Integrating and prioritizing all strategies outlined above into a comprehensive financial plan
- Presenting a written financial plan that will be reviewed in detail with you. It will contain recommendations designed to meet your stated goals and objectives, supported by relevant financial summaries
- Developing an action plan to implement the agreed upon recommendations
- Referring to other professionals, as required, to assist with implementation of the action plan
- Managing the implementation of the financial plan
- Monitoring financial performance in relation to the financial plan
- On-going review and assessment of assumptions incorporated into your financial plan given changes in your personal situation, and the economic, political and regulatory environments
- Determining necessity to revise your financial plan